Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pre-season Top 100 Rankings

What's up everyone, thanks for checking out the blog!

I'm sure all of you are worrying about your fantasy football teams, but just right around the corner is the start of training camp and preseason NBA basketball. That means it's that time of year again (yes, already!) to prepare for your fantasy basketball drafts.

I started this blog to give advice to novice players as well as to help experienced players catch up after a long off-season.

To get it started, I decided to rank the top 100 players in fantasy basketball. Every couple of weeks I'll update the rankings based on performance, potential, injuries, etc.

Here are my Top 50 rankings-
(Rankings based on a H2H styled league)

Below are the rest of the Top 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment